About Anthony Flynn
After graduating from the University of Southern California with a business degree in 2006, Anthony Flynn founded YouBar, the world’s first customized nutrition bar company, with his mother, Ava Bise.
• As YouBar founder and CEO Anthony has grown the company to 7-digit annual sales, and employs 30 people in an 8,000 square foot facility in downtown Los Angeles.
• Anthony frequently gives television, radio, newspaper, and magazine interviews about YouBar and food customization. He has appeared on Fox, ABC, The Cooking Channel and KTLA. He has also given interviews for The New York Times, Women’s Health, DailyCandy, The Today Show, E! News, The Nutrition Business Journal, Good Morning America, and National Public Radio’s Marketplace.
• Anthony regularly lectures on how customization is changing the food industry, and consults to companies launching customized food products. Among his numerous talks, he has been a guest speaker at USC, UC Berkeley and UCLA.
• Since 2008, YouBar’s website, www.youbars.com, has had 4 million page views and over 1 million visitors. Since Jan. 1, 2011, the website has averaged 1,250 visitors every single day.
• Anthony has added to YouBar’s product lines. Now, in addition to custom nutrition bars, the company also sells custom trail mix, custom cereal and custom protein shakes.